Global Business Development Executive - Singapore
Cargobase is looking for a results-driven Global Business Development Executive for our Singapore headquarters. Cargobase has established itself as the leading logistics SaaS company focused on spot-buy freight. We serve Fortune 500 (and 1000) companies across automotive, semiconductors, electronics and oil & gas, to name a few.
You will be responsible for lead generation and prospecting across multiple industries in the APAC, European and North-American markets. You will work closely with our sales team to develop effective outbound strategies and support with client engagement (via email and/or phone) until contract closing.
We’re looking for self-motivated and hard-working individuals with a proven track record in business development. We offer an exciting role in a fast-paced, successful and fun SaaS company, combined with the perks of a startup!
Work hard, play hard: our startup perks include an annual fitness reimbursement, flexible working arrangements, TGIF drinks, and of course a fun working environment!
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Cargobase value proposition for suppliers and customers.
- Conduct industry-specific research; collaborate with the sales team to develop an effective prospecting strategy
- Conduct high-volume prospecting to generate qualified leads
- Conduct pre-qualification of inbound prospects via email, phone, or live chat
- Set up appointments of high quality leads with the appropriate sales team member
- Leverage tools as Hubspot to track and optimize our performance and conversion rates; reporting of the same to the sales team and management
- Strong familiarity with CRM and Sales & Marketing tools such as Hubspot Sales, Hubspot Marketing, Intercom
- Strong familiarity with LinkedIn as a leads database
- Track record of achieving targets in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Startup experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy
- Great teams skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial can-do environment